Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Kinesiology tape

< So my mom has a bad knee, and we tried this on her knee, and shes now in love, so I tried it on my feet to comfort the stress fractures of my toes and amazingly I  have no swelling tonight compared to wrapping with medical tape other nights.
I looked up how to do the designs on google and applying them was really easy. Its like wearing a brace but not. You barely notice it's there, but then again I don't feel much in my feet but my mom said the same thing.
I was pretty thrilled cause I got it for free to honestly review it on amazon but tbh I had plans to go buy some and try it versus the medical tape I'd been using so this could not have come at a better time.
So as for an unbiased review, call me a believer, this stuff works and its comfortable and the color is so vibrant and pretty, the material is soft and the chart like backing makes doing the designs and applications so much easier.

It was priced pretty reasonably on amazon and if you want to pick up the same brand I'll link it below. #AZSPORT
http://www.amazon.com/AZSPORT-Kinesiology-recommended-stability-Professional/dp/B00VHE07VU

<

No comments:

Post a Comment